Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Challenge Day 7, which is really Day 5

I know this is supposed to be Challenge Day 7, but I feel due to the weekend, I skipped out on 2 days of real fitness challenges. I am counting today as fitness challenge Day 5. It is only fair.

Today was a good day. I stuck to my diet. I woke up late, however, and had a meeting at work, and skipped breakfast. Not really my fault. I bought some muscle milk breakfast shakes, and FYI--I hate them. I was driving to work, and ewe. I took one drink and spit it right back out. I won't buy them anymore. I decided to try Muscle Milk instead of Special K Protein breakfast shakes. The MM had 22 grams of protein, versus SK's 10. Well, back to SK's I go.

Lunch worked out well, and I was starving by then. I snacked on a few raisins until lunch, where I had a 6" black forest ham sandwich from Subway. No cheese. Lite dressing. Unsweet Tea for the drink.

I made it a point to walk extra steps at work today, no matter what I needed to do...

I was starving by the time I got off work, but I always feel it is best to eat after working out. And eat a ton of protein.

I never try to get to the point of having my stomach growl, that is actually not a good diet for your body.

I got home from work, and I successfully completed the Flirty Girl Fitness Challenge. I even did push-ups, jumping jacks, and warm downs on my own long after the video was over.

I feel more energized after doing the videos. I also get a little bored. That is one thing I can say. Doing the same routine over and over does get boring, even though I am only into day 5.

For dinner, I had turkey BBQ sandwiches. I baked two pieces of whole grain wheat bread, smothered in garlic and 2% shredded cheese, then placed the BBQ on top of each slice.

Yum.

Day 5 is complete.

Weight: 179

I will try to have Amie measure me tomorrow.

I did already notice a change in inches. My friend Jenae' and I bought matching t-shirts from the junior section of TJ Max a little while ago. Mine was suppppper tight in the chest area, not just the breast area. I wore the shirt yesterday. I just wanted to see if I could tell a change in inches at all yet, only into Day 4. I mean this is a 10 day challenge that promises to melt away inches, so let's put it to the test; so I did. The shirt wasn't tight like before.

Interesting.

Let's see what happens on day 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment