Thursday, July 8, 2010

Challenge Day 3

I had a gazillion things to do before work this morning, so I ran out the door, forgetting to even grab anything for breakfast or lunch. Which meant, alas, no eggs for breakfast as I have made the past two mornings as part of the fitness challenge.

I was a little discouraged this morning. After losing three pounds on the first day of the challenge, I figured I would at least lose one more pound today. Nope. My weight has stayed the same. 181. So, a little discouraging when the DVD's promise results in ten days. This is day three.

And, it's not like I have gone off the diet. At all. Not the past two days at least. However, tonight, I may. I am meeting a friend for drinks at a new place here in town. I vow to only have one drink! lol. I may have to do the Booty Beat dance work-out twice, instead of once.

Most of the soreness has worn off I experienced the first day after the challenge began. Good deal.

And dang the engineers around this radio station. Just brought in KFC. So the entire building smells like yummy and oh-so-bad for me chicken and biscuits. Yikes. I will stay strong. It smells good, but I know what eating it does, and that's bad.

I was lucky in the fact when I got to work today, I realized I had left some raisins and bananas in my office. Bananas and raisins for breakfast worked out perfectly.


Well, I started this blog yesterday, but I got home pretty late in the evening, and was extrememly exhausted. I got home at almost midnight, so I went straight to bed.

I didn't do the work-out. I will Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment