Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Challenge Day 4, 5, 6

Had I known the weekend would be so crammed packed full of blur, I would have started this fitness challenge on a Monday! haha.

Friday, I was able to partake in the fitness challenge, but I went off my regular diet. As ridiculous as this sounds, it was such a busy Friday, and packed full of conflicts, I didn't eat my normal healthy from the get go. Lunch consisted of a cheeseburger from Whip Dip. With a Dr. Pepper. I never said I didn't drink or eat the yummy bad stuff; just said I seldom ate it.

Dinner came Friday night after working out. I did eat a well-balanced dinner. But, at 3am'ish, I blew that out of the water. I went to visit my friend Amie, and the two of us ending up going to the donut shop. Needless to say, one long john and a few sausage rolls later, we realized it was 5am. I headed up, only to wake up to a jam packed day.


Day 4

Weight 180

Total pounds lost: 4

Day 5 Challenge:


I woke up Saturday morning, and had actually lost a pound. Imagine that. Even after going off my regular diet, I lost a pound. But, I did work-out. So, maybe that helped balance things somewhat.

Amie and I were off to Shawnee, to shop at the mall and see a movie. I picked her up, and started the day off with beef jerky. If you are in a hurry, and want to eat a snack on the road, and are like me, and forget to grab a healthy snack bar from your house, grab something decent at a store. Instead of munching on a candy bar or cupcake, look for nutri-grain bars, or grab beef jerky. Most convenient store carry somewhat healthier products.

Just buy beef jerky that isn't loaded with sodium.

Amie and I headed to the mall. Walked our butts off. We grabbed dinner before the movie at McAlister's. I loved it. Healthy food choices. I ordered the grilled chicken sweet and sour sandwich, with a veggie chili salad. Yum!!!

Amie and I didn't end up back in Ada until 3am, and once I dropped her off, I headed home, in which I couldn't sleep.


Before we left Shawnee, Amie, along with three of her friends we ran into at the mall, went to iHop.

FYI--iHop has healthy choices, too. Hearty whole grain pancakes, and turkey bacon.

Granted, I decided to eat regular bacon and eggs, but skipped the carbs. I didn't eat bread.

It's all about balance.

Saturday I went to bed at 6:30am. Whew. Tired.

No way, no how did I participate the in the fitness challenge Saturday.

Challenge Day 6:

Sunday. Sunday was a pretty decent day. I stuck to my diet, for the most part, but again, it was jam packed and I wasn't even home from the afternoon on. I made it home Sunday at 4am. Went to bed at 6am.

Didn't fit in the fitness challenge.

However, have maintained the weight loss accomplished this far.

Weight: 180


Challenge Day 6:


Monday, Monday, so good to me. I was finally able to get back on track Monday. Fitness challenge good to go.

Once off work, I spent time in the yard repairing my mower, then pushed mowed my lawn. I have a fairly decent sized lawn, and it takes about an hour to mow. Push mow. Once done, I then got down on my hands and knees and spent about 20 minutes pulling up weeds and overgrown grass.

After working all day, and then working in the yard after work, I was tired. However, I managed to do 15 minutes of the 40 minute workout from Flirty Girl Fitness.

Once done in the yard, I worked-out, showered then ate a late dinner. Healthy dinner. Grilled chicken with boiled potatoes. Loaded with garlic. The chicken was already grilled, just popped it in the oven.

Weight: 180

I will have Amie take my measurements Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment